RIFT SUCCESS Introduction

Background Music

Insipration

Thursday, December 30, 2010

International Entrepreneur Magazine Interview With RIFT SUCCESS CEO

RIFT SUCCESS finishes off 2010 and begins its journey into 2011 on a high note as our CEO Junior Sanchez {LION} is interviewed on International Entrepreneur Magazine I.A.I. Review (International Alternative Investment Review).

 International Alternative Investment Review (I.A.I. Review)delivers news you won’t read anywhere else about events in the business and financial community worldwide and the best ideas and themes in the alternative assets sector.

 I.A.I Review focuses on the fastest growing segments within this dynamic sector, including family office, private equity, hedge funds, philanthropy and property.

 The readership includes:
- Hedge fund managers
- Fund of fund operators
- High net worth individuals
- Private bankers
- Law firm
- Head of family offices
- Trustee
- Investment directors

 "I am honored at the opportunity to be featured in such a prestigious publication," says CEO Junior Sanchez {LION}, "it shows that Team SUCCESS is doing all the right things to help the world.  I personally thank every member of our staff as well as our affiliates, our clients, our supporters, and our fans; without them, none of this would be possible."  A humbled staff feels the same as you do Mr. Sanchez {LION} and we look forward to an explosive 2011!  Thank you as well for your leadership and care in all you do, we are all proud members of the fabulous company that is RIFT SUCCESS!


Interview with Junior Sanchez, Chief Executive Officer at RIFT SUCCESS


Please introduce yourself, your professional career and your company.

 I am Junior Sanchez-LION, a family man, networker, entrepreneur, and CEO of RIFT SUCCESS.  From the time I was a boy business was my passion, everything from the lemonade stand I had in front of our house to my quite lucrative candy selling business in school.  Business and helping others get what they wanted was all I could think about, it was as though I had a passion for it. This unyielding passion drove me to not just want to advocate change in the world, but to become change in the world one day.  College led me to Business Management, with particular attention to the Recruiting/Human Resources and Sales Industries.  The jobs I held proved to be a time well spent, for I learned the value one individual can have in an organization. This reason made me mandate myself to be the best at anything I did and still do (I solidly stand by my product, for my product, is me). Work was not enough for me though, as I never gave up on wanting to become the change.  I began networking tirelessly and soon met some of the most brilliant minds in business today.  Through conversations I realized that many of us faced one common problem, employment, and lack thereof.  I sat down frustrated on the hill behind the house from my youth, which overlooked Sing Sing Correctional Facility, suddenly, something clicked…What about those that come out of prison? Are they facing the same problems or even worse?  At that moment, RIFT SUCCESS was born.

 True SUCCESS in life is measured by how gracefully you overcome obstacles. ~Junior Sanchez {LION}

Our mission at RIFT SUCCESS is to create employment and career opportunities for individuals who are finding it difficult to return to the workforce. Our focus is to merge their specific crafts and skills with organizations seeking them. Since our inception date of May 18th, 2010 in New York; we have solidified our position as a premier recruiting firm in the United States and, effective July 18th, 2010 extended internationally into India, Serbia, and Norway.

Your company helps ex-incarcerated individuals to return to the workforce. In what way? What do they ask you to do for them? In June the company joined the NYS Prisoner Justice Conference as part of the NYS Prisoner Justice Network...

 Our team consists of a Recruiting & Employment Division, which pairs up with job seekers of all kinds and trades in order to aid them in finding their right company fit.  And of course, the RIFT SUCCESS “niche,” our 2nd Chance Division, which provides work and career opportunities for those ex-incarcerated individuals that wish to return to the workforce.

The fact remains that recently released, ex-incarcerated individuals need employment once released in order to provide for themselves, their families, and the economy but are finding it difficult to do so.  They’ve come to us and asked us to be their voice in the employment community. At RIFT SUCCESS, we work with employers that wish to provide a second chance to those seeking one without prejudice.
 On June 22nd, 2010, we were invited to join the NYS Prisoner Justice Conference as part of the NYS Prisoner Justice Network. A wonderful collaboration whose goal is to unite all New York State organizations that are actively working on the many diverse prisoner justice issues and have come together to share ideas, information, energy, strategies, hope, and inspiration.  A true step in the right direction for our organization, those involved, and our cause!

Could you tell us something about the RIFT SUCCESS’s future initiatives?

To view the interview go to:
 http://www.iaireview.org/2010/12/interview-with-junior-sanchez-ceo-at-rift-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika